Monday, November 28, 2011

Turkey Orgy Hangover

How was your Thanksgiving?

Mine was fabulous. Fun filled. Full of family. Lets look shall we. You won’t know half these people but who cares. My family is crazy enough that it doesn’t matter.

There was Family

The Group

IMG_4603A

IMG_4630AIMG_4643AIMG_4644A

Good thing Papa didn’t see how crazily vigorously the boys were swinging in swing. Oh man. These boys are all cousins. The red shirted ones belong to Heather, the blue shirted ones belong to Laura.

I am glad that I had girls.

IMG_4529A

When will I ever learn that when the cousins are around nothing is sacred. Imagine my surprise to find this little picture “gift” on my card. Of course it was the West Virginia cousins so I guess it should be expected.

IMG_4552

There might have been Bloody Marys with all the “sides”. In our family that means celery, dill pickle, olives, corchons AND pickled Brussels sprouts. DEEEEEEEEELICIOUS!

IMG_4558A

This Turkey

IMG_4631

Went into this

IMG_4650A

And came out looking like this

IMG_4655A

So that we could stand around and eat the turkey skin right off the bird. I have never seen TSiL move that fast.

IMG_4585A

Did you say TURKEY SKIN!

IMG_4662A

There was thanksgiving for all that the Lord has blessed us with. And for those men and women who put themselves in harms way to provide us with safety.

IMG_4684A

And there were PIES! Loads of pies made by TMO.

IMG_4582A

Be still my beating heart did you say PIES!

IMG_4672AIMG_4680A

And of course our annual Christmas Card picture

Which one should I use I wonder?

1 comment:

  1. How fun. Your dad looks awesome. I haven't seen him in decades...well, as long as it's been since I've seen you, I guess. Glad you had a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.