Saturday, November 19, 2011

It’s All in A Saturday’s Work

It is Saturday. That is the day when HHBL and I try to accomplish at least one or two household tasks or seasonal tasks.

Today it was…….

IMG_4427A

The Shed

It needed to be cleaned out and rearranged and straightened. We hadn’t done it ever for a while. We cleaned out

  • garden equipment that was old and rusty and bent
  • a scooter that long ago belonged to one of the progeny
  • unidentifiable pieces of stuff
  • a desiccated mouse body or two
  • leaves from many falls
  • old pots
  • hoses from long ago equipment

It is done.

I will now be going to the hospital and getting treatment for Hanta Virus I am sure.

I have now left the mice some “treats” which I hope they enjoy to their little mousy hearts content.

And then DIE!

1 comment:

  1. I hate finding little mouse sprinkles. . .anywhere. I agree. DIE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.