Monday, April 1, 2013

I Am A Travel Whiner

I had grand plans for posting today after my impromptu posting hiatus over the Easter weekend.

But dang it I am tired.

And my words don’t want to string themselves together in a cohesive way.

And my fingers don’t want to type.

And I just want to go back to bead and watch Season one of Call the Midwife.

I am in travel aftermath mode.

I am sure that there are those people who can just jump right into life after having been gone for a time.

I am not one of those people. No, for however long I am gone from home it will take that amount of time to get me back into my normal mode. I have, except for a short 36 hour period, been gone for almost two weeks. That means for the next two weeks I am going to struggle to remember what day it is and what I am supposed to be doing. I will be ineffective at life and that isn’t good because the schedule stops for no man…or woman.

Lovely.

Does anyone else struggle with this? And let me also say that the more exotic the locale, the longer it takes to reacclimatize. Thank goodness I was only in Arizona and Illinois.

I am a travel whiner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.