Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 103–Cream Bottles in Monochrome

Day 103-Cream bottles in monochrome

Silly, I know, but I have a love affair with black and white photos. And it is sort of fun just to put Big Bertha on “Monochrome” and see what happens. Thank goodness you didn’t see me putting myself into contortions to get jut the correct angle, all the while trying to make sure that my camera strap didn’t drag in the dirty dishes that were in the sink at that moment.

And I am not going to tell you how long it took me to Photoshop out the dirt that is on my as yet to be Spring washed kitchen windows.

I hate washing windows.

But I love Black and White photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.