Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day 102–Lacy Leaf Beauty

Day 102 - Lacey Leaf Beauty

I will admit that I almost missed the leaf.

I was weeding. And when I am weeding I am focused. The weeds must go. The last remaining leaves from Fall, the ones that hide in the beds must go.

I reached my hand down to grab a handful of detritus and….

There is was.

And you know, in order to get this picture I had to lay down full length on the garden path and wait for just the right moment. The wind had to stop blowing and the leaf had to be just stationary with the sun shining through it.

Excellent.

But it took about 10 minutes of laying on the ground for the conditions to be right. Darn wind.

1 comment:

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.