Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Cannot Seem To Stop

I am beat.

Whipped.

Toasted.

Done in.

I have been at the canning jars again. I cannot seem to stop myself now that I have gotten on the canning jar express. Next stop Cantown.

I have been putting things like these…

IMG_8651

And some of this

IMG_8653

And a smidgeon of this…..

IMG_8666A

And more than my fair share of this…..

IMG_8667

Along with a smattering of dill, some garlic, perhaps a hot pepper, some corn that was picked yesterday, red peppers from the garden and these…….
IMG_8596A The cucumbers from the farmers market

To produce………

IMG_8672A IMG_8684A  Oh I don’t want to wait the three weeks before I can open up the pickles. I want them NOW. And the corn relish…..

Divine.

But the mess that is in the kitchen…….

IMG_8678A Well that is another matter entirely. Where are my minions when I need them.

2 comments:

  1. Minions are always scarce when the kitchen looks like a tornado hit it. They'll show up in 3 weeks for the pickles though.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to come "shopping" at your house. Your canned goodies have me green with envy!! I would even wash a pot or two. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.