Friday, October 23, 2009

7 Quick Takes (Vol 44)


Ah yes, I know that you are looking at this post looking for the familiar numbers 1-7 for my Quick Takes.......and they are not there.

This is the Quick Takes Vol 44 that didn't happen. It has been a very busy week, there are many things to tell you about in little snippets but I never got it written. And I am away from my computer today so they will not be happening. I hang my head in shame.

I do have LOADS of things to tell you but they will have to wait for another day. Still, remember to click on the picture above to go and see the other Quick Takes for the day, even if I have failed in my mission.

30 LASHES WITH A WET NOODLE FOR HER!!!!!!

Never let it happen again young lady!!!

I am bad. Sigh.

1 comment:

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.