Thursday, October 6, 2011

The 100 Days Clean Out Challenge

Well, it is here.

The day I have been thinking about for a long time. The blog I have been contemplating and cogitating over.

Because I don’t have ANYTHING else to do in my life I thought I would start another blog.

Someone knock me upside the head.

But for a long time I have been thinking about the whole cleaning out process. I know how hard it is for me to let go of things. If you could see the basement and the kitchen cupboards you would see what I mean. And even though I have already cleaned out/given away/donated a boat load of stuff there is still more to be worked through. Hence The 100 Days Cleanout Challenge.

Much of the stuff has some sort of story attached to it. And really, aren’t our lives just one long series of stories stitched together. I thought it might be fun to share what I am cleaning out. To tell the story. And to encourage everyone else to clean out too. You don’t have to participate for 100 days (or more perhaps). You don’t have to participate at all. You can just comment and encourage me. Follow me. Link to me. Help me. Believe me, I need all the encouragement I can get as I grasp tightly to things that have no use.

For the most part I won’t be referring to The 100 Days Cleanout on Stop Her She’s Knitting. I will be putting a side bar link up ASAP but the blogs are independent of each other. I certainly have enough words to cover both patches of “internet ground”.

The 100 Days Cleanout

Hope to see you there. And if you want to tell me your clean out stories just email me. I would be glad to highlight and help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.