Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy 23rd Birthday Cartoon Girl!

Today is Cartoon Girl's 23rd birthday. How can that be!! Where has the time gone?

How can she have gone from this:

to this in such a short time.


She has a wicked sense of humor. Here she is "taking a bow" at her graduation along with several friends. Individuality was encouraged at SVA. We saw a fair amount of individuality expressed at graduation. Thank goodness everyone had clothes on.

She is a fantastic artist and illustrator. This is her "portrait" of The Engaged One and the Almost Son-in-Law for Christmas last year. I think it captures them completely. I wish I had other artwork handy but you can go to her website here and take a look.

We are proud of her individuality, her frugalness (the kid can make a penny squeak), her "adultness" if I can coin a word. She is responsible, reliable, humorous, beautiful.

Happy Birthday Cartoon Girl. Go out and have that Hostess Cupcake and a cup of coffee. We love you!!!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY A.Q!!

    (I'm yelling really loud again today since I know you're all the way in NYC.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday...great art work! I'll have to show my husband, he works in animation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.