Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Different Way to Think About It

I love Relyn and her blog. She always makes me think and darn it sometimes I just don't want to think. I just want to coast along in my nerdy ignorance and do nothing. I just want to listen to my strange playlists and knit or play with the dog.

But this post got me to thinking, thinking about the things that I don't have. Relyn I am stealing the idea because.....it is so good.


I am thankful for these things that I do not own

* a uterus * irresponsible children * a husband with no sense of humor * a narrow world view * an American made car (well, my Subaru was manufactured in Indiana but you know what I mean) * high heeled shoes * anything that is yellow * poor health * chickens * tatoos * a minivan * anything that was written by Dan Brown * a hamster * lipstick * any kind of video game system * liver......

What would be on your list?

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful that I don't have a jerky roommate :D

    Love you, Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that IS a neat way to look at things. I'm thankful I don't have calls from collection agencies. an inhaler. a dog that barks all night and sheds long white fur onto my carpet, my clothes & in my eyes. a cardboard box for a home.

    Hey, was that a knock against minivans???? sniff sniff. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually listening to her blog right now.

    The uterus is hilarious... and what is with you people and the banning of high heels?! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.