Saturday, September 26, 2009

Look To Your Right Please

Look to your right, in the side bar of the blog. Do you see that section that says "Followers"? It looks like this:

Notice how much white, empty space there is in that place where followers should be. I feel very lonely. I feel unloved. I know that there are people out there that are reading the blog because my stat counter tells me that you are there. But, but, but......you don't love me.

OK, I do have three followers and I LOVE them. In fact I read Flat Creek Farm, Watching the Grass Grow and luvtoknitandmuchmore all the time.

I want more followers doggonit! I know I am greedy and I hang my head in shame at wanting more followers. Shame, shame, shame.

So, please.....pretty please.....pretty please with sugar on top would you click over there and say that you stand with me.

We stand together in this blogosphere.

Raise your hands people and stand with me.

Knock, knock, knock....

Is anyone there?

Hello?

10 comments:

  1. Debbie, we followers love you too! :) And I'm rooting for you all the way!! I enjoy your posts. I predict those numbers increase soon! -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I'm not a follower? How can that be? What a massive oversight on my part! Your on my bloglist on the front page of my blog for pete's sake!! Well, I'll remedy that this very moment.
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie! I follow up! But my blog is wordpress so it's not compatible and whatnot. Just didn't want you to think I didn't love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd follow twice if I could! :-) Thanks for the plug, Debbie! :-)

    Tamara @ Watching the Grass Grow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, man, guilt trip! And they work!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. As soon as I figure out a cool little photo to represent myself, I'll try to do it. Will it work if I'm not a blogger? Will I be accepted into your little corner of the world??

    ReplyDelete
  7. My word! Ask and you shall receive....and yes Cartoon Girl I am shameless and YOU KNOW I do guilt very well. I learned from the master.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been reading for awhile, just hadn't clicked on the follow thingy. So I did.

    And I know what you mean about wanting followers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're on my google reader. I don't have Blogspot. But I comment almost daily, so that counts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You crack me up girlie!!! I didn't know anything about "following" a blog officially ~ but now I do. Love reading your blog and now I am thankful I am an official follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.