Monday, April 14, 2008

Quote of the Day

I took Sunday off from blogging. I know that you were bereft of my company but it is what it is (one of my favorite phrases that can cover a multitude of things).

Commitment is best measured not by the time one is willing to give up but, more accurately, by the energy one wants to put in, by how present one is.

"Chasing Daylight" by Eugene O'Kelly


By the way, just as a side note. This particular book is well worth the finding and reading. Mr. Kelly was the CEO of KPMG when in he was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer in 2005. This book was written in the time between his diagnosis and his death, a short 3 1/2 month span of time. Very thoughtful reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.