Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thar Be Dangers Midst the Leaves!

IMG_0904

Ah Fall. A time of chilly air and waning light and the smell of smoke in the air.

IMG_0903

A time to get out into the brief days of warmer weather (it was 65F yesterday!!) to rake the remaining leaves off of the lawn and out of the garden beds and tuck everything up tight in anticipation of the cruel and biting Winter winds.

But my friends you must be careful when you are raking the leaves.

And you have a big dog.

And you do not “police” the yard.

Hey it is fertilizer after all right???

Thar be DANGERS that lurk in the grass and under the leaves. Hiding and waiting for the unsuspecting shoe.

IMG_0901a

And you have NO IDEA how long I sat in front of my computer and debated with myself as to whether I could actually post the original, un-modesty patched picture. I debated long and hard with myself. After all poop happens. But in the end I went with a covered up photograph.

You can thank me later.

IMG_0905

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

IMG_0909

ALPHA HOW COULD YOU PUT A PICTURE OF MY BODILY FUNCTIONS UP ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!

Quite easily as a matter of fact. Quite easily indeed.

1 comment:

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.