Thursday, April 5, 2012

Curse you iTunes!!!

I hate iTunes at the moment.

I just thought you should know this.

Dislike.

Want to scream.

I really did have another post that I was going to write today.

Something fantastic and erudite.

With a picture or two. Talking about my new lens.

But that post is not here. And that is because for the last two days, when I haven’t been doing the usual house stuff and going to the garden and having lunch with a friend and having dinner with a friend….

I have been fighting with iTunes. And trying to get everything switched over from my old computer to the new one.

And you would think that would be an easy thing to do with their “homesharing” option.

But you would be wrong.

So very, very wrong.

IMG_9070A

Alpha you have scared me greatly by yelling so very much at that thing on your desk.

1 comment:

  1. oh, I have definitely been there done that. Hope you get it figured out soon. We still have our last computer down in the basement ONLY so that we can occasionally get songs off it that I couldn't manage to transfer any other way. I don't know why they don't make it easier. At least now you can re-download songs you previously purchased, which has helped.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.