Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Birthdays, a Better way to Celebrate on this day.

Today is September 11. And I was going to post something relating to what we normally associate with that day.

But instead I decided to tell you…….

That my cousin, Heather, is…….

FORTY!!!!

And her younger sister, Amanda, is not Forty but is still a year older than she was.

IMG_1665

I choose to think on these happy things today.

Like the fact that Heather is FORTY.

4.0.

Ten times four.

And I am now a marked woman.

OH!! And I almost forgot.

LaurenLeap’s birthday is today too!! So say a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her.

And I am SO not telling you how old she is because she can actually get to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.