Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 73–Self Portrait in Black and White

Day 73 - Self Portrait in Black and White

I might have mentioned somewhere that at times, when I am shooting an interior, I take a photo of myself in a mirror. I usually don’t show them here, it is just a personal project. And I always hope that the homeowner doesn’t wander by at a most inappropriate time and I have to explain myself.

Now THAT would be awkward.

I hate seeing myself in photos. Hate. Hate. Hate. I would much rather be behind the lens than in front of it. Good thing I never had any aspirations to be a model. I also would have had to grow about another eight inches for that to even be a possibility. Three cheers  for being “vertically challenged”.

Today you get a self-portrait.

Because I am feeling wild and crazy.

It goes with the hair.

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo of you!! Great job. I still can't hold my camera. Can't wait to get back at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.