Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 63–The Bread of Sustenance

Day 63- The Bread of Sustenance_sm

Canon 450D; Tamron 18-270 @ 270mm; ISO 200; f6.3; 1/800 sec

Often I am struck by the beauty of the simple things that I see around my house every day. Case in point…..

The bread.

I was cubing up a loaf of bread this morning in preparation for making…bread cubes. I was almost done. And all of a sudden I was struck by how simple and beautiful the cubes of bread were just sitting on the cutting board in the sunshine. Maybe it was the sunshine itself, which is such a seldom occurrence in the Frozen Northeast Ohio in the winter months. We have had TWO days of sunshine.

I had turned away from the bread cubes for a moment to grab the olive oil and when I turned back there it was…

Beauty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.