Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 72–The Beauty of the Ordinary

Day 72 - The Beauty of the Ordinary

Many photographers see the beauty in grand vistas.

For some reason still unknown to me but certainly known to the Lord, I see beauty in the crazy ordinary things in my day.

I love washing dishes. I don’t love drying them but I can always just let the air do that job. No, I find washing dishes to be a calming and contemplative job, especially as I can look out the window over the sink and see the back garden with it’s always varying landscape.

And often Max “doin’ a dukie”.

But I digress.

The sun has been in and out today and as I was doing dishes it shown down into the sink and the dishes and just seemed beautiful to me.

Oh man, I am odd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.