Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 66–I Want the STIIIIIIIICK!

Day 66 - I Want the STIIIIIIICK!

Canon 450D; Tamron 18-270 @ 35mm; f10; ISO 200; 1/400 sec

Max the Magnificent knows what has to happen before I will actually throw the stick for him. I must make him bark and bark and bark. I try very hard not to use the “spray and pray” method of picture taking. You know, you take a boat load of pictures of exactly the same thing and then just hope that one of them comes out. This is also known as “AK 47 photography”. But to get this picture I really did have to take a boat load of photos and hope one came out. That was because I was holding the stick with one hand, waving it vigorously in front of Max’s nose all the while taking photos with the other hand. Good times.

Just be glad that you didn’t see the dog spittal flying about and the dog breath that is strong enough to strip paint off a battleship.

I barely survived.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.