Friday, March 21, 2008

Lap Warmer


It is very difficult to work on the computer when you have a cat that thinks he is a lap warmer. Zach does the same thing every morning. I will be working on the computer and he will come and stand by my chair, meow at me and try to kitty mind meld (for those of you who are Star Trek fans) me into letting him up on my lap. Once he has accomplished his task then he settles himself on my arm which makes it nearly impossible to type. Why do I put up with this? Who is the pet and who is the master? Of course I pick him up and let him sit as long as he likes. Otherwise he will just sit there and look at me while he slowly drives me out of my mind. I am such a pushover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.