Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Putin' My Feet Up

Hey all three readers who wander over here. I forgot to tell you yesterday that I am taking a mini blogging break for the rest of the week to hang with Pilot Man and The Chef. We are going to drink wine, eat crackers, chat.

And I am going to recharge my blogging brain batteries.

I will see you all back here next Monday, ready and rarin' to go. Full of interesting topics to thrill and amaze?...or not.

And now I must go and walk off the ten pounds of Fried Okra that I ingested at lunch.

Oh be still my beating heart. Well it will be still permanently if I don't go and take a strenuous walk. But it was so, so worth it. I was transported back to my college days and Sunday brunch at Luby's cafe in Waco, Texas. Deep fried fish. Deep fried okra. Deep fried Dr. Pepper.

Just kidding about the Dr. Pepper.

1 comment:

  1. Missing your Quick Takes and wondering how fast you'll be back. Is it at the speed of Hurricane Sandy blowing onto the Eastern Seaboard????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.