Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Am A Blogging Slacker

Hello, my name is Debbie and I am a slacker. A blogging slacker.

I apologize for not doing a post today. I am slacking off. Tomorrow I will wow you with photos and commentary from TEO’s wedding shower this past weekend.

But today?

Today?

I have used up my quota of words and work. I am done. I am fried. I need some reading and knitting therapy. I need to have a plate of bonbons and I cup of good strong elixir of life and someone to rub my fevered brow.

Well maybe not the last part. But the other stuff…..

I am so there.

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. No I am a posting slacker. But I think I'm back. At least right now I think I'm back.

    Ask me again tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE a slacker? I'M a slacker! I can slack like nobody's business!
    I'll be back tomorrow to see if you're still Slacker Extraordinaire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, if you're a blogging slacker, then I must be a blogging black hole!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.