Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sudoku

I want to wax eloquent (well, maybe not eloquent) about the beauty that is Sudoku. Now, those who know me best will tell you that numbers and I have never been great friends. I have been known, in years past to look at the checkbook that I have just sort of balanced and say, "Well, that looks close enough." I am the reason why calculators were invented, because I don't have enough fingers and toes to do the knitting calculations that I need to do.

However, there is one time where numbers and I are the best of friends and that is when I am playing Sudoku. Perhaps it isn't because there are numbers involved but just because the puzzles are so logical. You should never have to guess. I could, and do, play Sudoku every day. It is a part of my overall plan to make sure that my brain doesn't shrivel up and atrophy by age 50. I always take a book of Sudoku with me when I travel. I have worked puzzles in Ghana, Dominican Republic, Peru and India. Hello, my name is Debbie and I am a Sudoku addict.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.