Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snow Day!!

Can you say SNOW DAY! I have to say that I love it when Beth has a snow day. Life is just slower on those days. I can't say that I have always loved snow days. When the girls were much younger I sort of dreaded them because then they were HOME all day. I am not sure when the change happened, maybe when they were all in school and the house was generally quiet most of the day. At any rate, there is no school today and so Beth has gone back to bed and I have given myself a snow day from Curves. I went out and shoveled the wet snow and got some exercise that way. I am sure that I will need to go out and shovel again at some point today as they are projecting that we will get a bunch more snow. The dog, of course, is over the moon about all that white stuff. That means that his mommie (that would be me) will probably go out later and throw snowballs at him, which is sort of like his nirvana. If I would take the shovel out and throw shovels full of snow at him he will be absolutely over the moon. He is a odd dog (more in another post I think). I think I will go and make a cup of Jasmine tea and read a book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.