Thursday, July 26, 2012

Four Hours Gone in the Blink of an Eye

All I did was say to myself,

I think I will sit down and rearrange some of those pictures on my hard drive and maybe scan some pictures into my computer.

And in the blink of an eye four hours disappeared.

Four hours. It might actually be more than four hours but I choose not to think about it.

And in those four hours I found that I seemed to have a great many duplicates of old family photos stored in various folders. I thought that might be the case but was greatly surprised to see the over duplication.

But not anymore. The family photos that I have are now all in their proper place, not all labeled yet I have to admit but still they are all sorted.

That means that at a moments notice I can find this….

Deb and drippy sponge

This might be the last time that I voluntarily washed the kitchen floor. Ah youth.

Or maybe this picture……

Deb

Please know that this will be the one and only time that any of you will EVER see this photo.

And then there might be this gem that I didn’t even know that I had…..

image 2010-5-13 0015A

Wow, can you say awkward family vacation photo that has a slightly yellow tint to it.

On second thought it might just be the mustard yellow shirt that my father is wearing.

Either way it is painful to behold.

Ah family photos, you are right at my fingertips now that the organization monster has been fed for the day.

1 comment:

  1. oh my word, I cannot say how much I love that last picture. It is perfect. Your dad looks like a used car salesman. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.