Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Buffet Is Closed

It is a good day. A satisfying day.

A “squirrels can’t get on the feeder” day.

IMG_4873B

Ah the morning sun feels lovely. Just the kind of day to visit the rooftop buffet I am thinking.
IMG_4865A

Hello? What is this? Who locked the access door to the rooftop buffet?

IMG_4874B

Dang it! I am going to have to go and talk to the management about this.

IMG_4848B

Hello? Hello!!! Is anyone in there who can help me? The buffet seems to be closed.

IMG_4849A

Hellooooooooooo? Anyone? Anyone?

IMG_4862B

This is really a poorly run establishment if they don’t even have anyone behind the glass to answer my questions!

IMG_4855B

Where could they be?

IMG_4856B

Well this is just ridiculous! I am never bringing MY business back here if this is how they treat long time customers.

In the immortal words of Vernon Dursley…….Justice!

1 comment:

  1. I laughed out loud. Now Hubby thinks I'm (more) nuts. Um, I mean crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.