I think that today just begs for a list of things that make me happy
- the smell of burning leaves in the fall.
- a cup of tea and a good book on a rainy afternoon
- sore muscles and tiredness after a hard day of work outside (no one said I wasn't a tad weird)
- Dr. Pepper and a Butterfinger bar for an afternoon "pick me up". Delicious
- The first good snowfall of the year
- The Lodge at Apple Pie Ridge. The best B&B in Georgia
- listening to the train horn at the cottage
- that first cup of coffee in the morning
- my Grandma Pringle's apple pie. No matter how hard I try I can't make it just the same as she did.
- Opus (I am so sad that it is done)
- flannel sheets!!!
I love to see that my happy list lives on, even if my Xanga hasn't :)ReplyDelete
You could always continue it on Facebook.ReplyDelete