Saturday, July 5, 2008

to the person who hit my car


This is an open letter to the person who hit my car. I can't address you in person but I still have to do something with these feelings. And I just need to have someplace to call you a coward because that is what you are.

You didn't have the courage to stop and leave a note on the car after you sideswiped it and broke the side view mirror. You don't have the excuse that you didn't realize you had hit something because not only did you hit my car but you hit the car that was parked in front of mine on the street. You scrapped the side of that car as well as damaging my car so don't try to give me that business about pleading ignorance. You just figured I am sure that if no one saw you then you could just drive on with impunity.

This isn't the most expensive repair in history I am sure. I would still have been mad about the whole thing but it would have definitely ben lessened by a note of apology and the courage to tell me who you were. Again, all I can say is that you are a coward. I hope you like being a coward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.