Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Best B&B!

We have been in Tennessee and Georgia for the last several days. Friday and Saturday nights we are staying at the nicest B&B. If you are ever in Alto, Georgia (north of Atlanta) you must call Judy and Max Chosewood so that you can stay in their B&B, The Lodge on Apple Pie Ridge. They have treated us so wonderfully. The log house is huge and beautiful, the scenery is wonderful and the breakfast was amazing. I have never had grits that good (sorry mom).

I can't sing their praises enough. Dan had business to conduct on Friday and I was going to have to find someplace to hang for 6 hours. We were going to find a Starbucks or something (yuck!) when it occured to us to call Judy and see if I could just hang out there. She said that wasn't a problem at all so I spent all day Friday just lounging in the upstairs common room reading, knitting, napping. It was the nicest day. Thank you Judy for being so accommodating.

So, if you can stay at The Lodge on Apple Pie Ridge. You won't regret it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.