Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yearly Goals? Not In This Post.

This is not the post that I intended for today. If you could view my blog schedule you would see that today I had fully intended to talk about my goals for 2012. I don’t do “resolutions”, I set goals. And sometimes I hit them.

But today I didn’t even hit the goal of blogging about goals. I have a good reason. Really I do.

I have been playing with pictures and the Hidden Moments website and watching the snow fall and fall and fall.

And that means that I procrastinated and didn’t get the blog post written.

But I did take a picture or two of the Pileated Woodpecker who has now decided that he loves my suet feeders.

IMG_5409AIMG_5412A

Every time I see his big, claw tipped birdie feet I think I am an extra in Jurassic Park.

Those sure look like Raptor claws!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.