Monday, October 27, 2008

Some matters of housekeeping

Hi all. Don't fear, there are posts coming but life is intruding. I should have something up by the end of the week on a trip I took recently as well as some political stuff (you know I can't resist).

As a matter of housekeeping. This is my blog site and I have ultimate power (said in the voice of Yoda). I allow people to comment on my blog posts, I really really enjoy it actually.......except when you write something that is off the wall and or offensive. If you do that then I will exercise my ability to hit the trashcan button and delete your comment. I don't like to do that and so far that has only happened once. But, I just want to remind you that I can do it. I don't mind constructive criticism but don't use my blog to publicize your off the wall rantings and website. Sorry, not going to happen.

Now that I have gotten that off my chest I am going to go and get ready for dinner, which will be at the local steak place where I will have a lovely piece of beef.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.