Saturday, August 2, 2008

Movies that make me laugh

Oldest progeny Ashley and I had a discussion recently about what movies make us laugh. I thought I would just put some of them up here for you to see. Ash and I don't agree on these but it is my list not hers.

What About Bob
Auntie Mame (Rosalind Russell version NOT Lucille Ball version, which is awful)
Turner and Hooch
The Trouble With Angels (a scathingly brilliant movie)
Zoolander (such a guilty pleasure)
Bringing Up Baby (brilliant!!)
Mrs. Doubtfire
Best in Show
My Big Fat Greek Wedding

I am sure that there are others but they don't come to mind at the moment.

Edit:
Father of the Bride 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.