Thursday, November 6, 2014

How Low I Have Fallen

I worked all day.

It is dreary outside.

I have no idea what we are having for dinner. Soup perhaps.

And I am falling back on a blogging thing that I swore to myself that I would never do.

Throwback Thursday.

Of course, I could actually say that I have been doing “throwback” posts all along with my Pictures From the Crypt series (another one coming next week, it has been too long). So perhaps I was actually the FRONT RUNNER on this thing. Yes! I choose to look at it that way and not succumbing to the masses.

Given half a chance I can justify anything.

DSCN3007

The curl! It slays me. And look at the size of my cranium!! I look like Mandark from Dexter’s Lab.

Mandark

And now, instead of finishing this blog post and going to cook dinner I have spent the last 20 minutes watching Dexter’s Laboratory videos on YouTube. Distracted? Who gets distract……

Look! There’s a chicken!

1 comment:

  1. You made me giggle out loud and I had to explain myself. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.