Monday, May 30, 2016

Thank You

Thank you to all the men and women who have served and serve currently in our armed forces. Your dedication, self sacrifice, time apart from family make our life safer.

This photo was taken on a day to myself in Washington D.C. These two gentlemen, who were part of a large group of veterans brought to D.C. by Honor Flight. They stood their silently, brothers in arms. What you don't see is the picture that I did not take. They had tears streaming down their faces. Reliving their service together? Thinking of other brothers who did not make it back? I will never know. 

All I can say is thank you gentlemen the for your service.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.