Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 8–A History of Apple Usage

Day 8 - A History of Apple Usage

I am a firm believer in Apple products as you can see. There is my 32G ipod “Classic” at the bottom of the pile, you know, the one with the revolutionary wheel thingie.

On top of that is my slowly dying iPod touch. The on/off switch no longer works (don’t tell the airlines cuz I take it on planes with me) and cannot be fixed according to the Genius Bar. But it still works other than that so it gets loads of use.

And then there is the iPhone, which is at my side at all times. Not because I am awaiting a call from the White House or Hillary Clinton or anything but just because it is a necessary part of my daily life. How would I know what the weather is going to be like in 10 days without it!

Oh, in case you are wondering. I DID take this picture yesterday but…..I forgot to upload the post until today. So you get TWO 365 Project posts today.

Ooops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.