Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 20–Red Sky At Night Sailor’s Delight

Day 20 - Red Sky At Night Sailor's Delight

Canon 450D; Tamron 18-270 @39mm; ISO 400; f11; .60 sec

This was actually the sky that I saw on Saturday night. The blazing and glowing color didn’t last all that long, just long enough for me to grab my camera and my tripod, run outside and quickly get set up to take the picture. I fiddled with a setting or two and then shot just a couple of frames because, frankly, I was freezing cold. I set the timer so that there would be no major camera shake as the light was pretty low.

I am posting this picture despite the fact that I don’t actually love it all that much. I am a perfectionist in some things and so it is always a difficult thing for me if I have taken a picture that I know is not good, despite effort to do better. However, sometimes you just have to throw it out there and hope for the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.