Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 12–Rats With Hooves

Day 12 - Rats With Hooves

Canon 450D; Tamron 18-270mm @ 270mm; ISO 200; f8; 1/25 sec; VC on

I really should just mark these as an ongoing series on my wretched anger and loathing delight at seeing the deer wander through the yard. The sun came out this morning and as I was sitting at my desk trying to catch up on a boat load of things I noticed first one and then two and finally five deer come tentatively out of the woods to graze in the yard. That is until my neighbor came striding down the street on his daily power walk. Then quick as a wink they were bounding back into the safety of the woods.

Please, please, please can they just STAY there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.