Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 22–Venison is DEEEEEElicious

Day 22 - Venison is DEEEEliscious

Canon 450D; Tamron 18-270 @ 270mm; ISO 200; f8; 1/25 sec; VC on

Looked up and there they all were, wandering through the yard and nibbling at the grass. What you cannot see in this picture is the other six deer that were to the left, fully on the lawn and wandering towards the house. Oh if only I could hunt straight from my office window.

And of course it would help if it was actually hunting season.

I do have to admit that I find deer to be beautiful and graceful. I just wish that they would stay away from the hosta.

But they are so very, very tasty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.