Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 17–Acrobatical

Day 17 - Acrobatical

Canon 450D; Tamron 18-270@ 270mm; ISO 100; f6.3; 1/15 sec; VC on

Squirrels, the bane of my bird feeder existence. At least on the feeders in the front. However it is fun just to watch them scamper up and down the feeder and hang upside down as they try to get seed.

Do you think that they get little squirrley headaches as the blood rushes to their tiny little heads?

Just a thought.

Sorry that this is a boring, boring photo. Some days I have it and some days I don’t.

3 comments:

  1. How do you get this pictures? I was on day 15 and resorted to taking a photo of the contents of my vacuum cleaner :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The camera is always within reach...and I was sitting at my desk doing some work just as the squirrel shimmied her way up the bird feeder pole.

      Delete
  2. I think it's a great picture. It leaves just enough up to the imagination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.