Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 80 - Night Sky 1

When we started thinking about our latest trip to Tucson I knew that I wanted to take a tripod with me specifically so that I could try to take some photos of the night sky. There are no street lights out here and the lack of light is perfect for star viewing.

Camera on tripod. Two second shutter timer. ISO set at 400. 30 second shutter ( which is as high as Old Faithful can go before you hit bulb mode).

Not too bad for a first try. I will work on it. Good sky photos are not made in a day.

Now if I can just stop getting freaked out at the sounds of unknown creatures wandering around in the arroyo.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.