Saturday, March 23, 2013

Because Unfortunately I Must

Well folks, I hate to have to do this but I am going to re-enable the word verification for commenting. I personally hate those things but I am being bombarded with SPAM comments these days and I am tired of deleting the bogus comments that make it through Blogger's SPAM filter.

I think this problem has evolved over time because there has been an occasional legitimate commenter that used "Anonymous" as their name. Blogger will let you comment without having a Google account, and I would ask you to pick a name or initials or Super Hero moniker when you comment. Whatever makes you happy. Anonymous isn't going to cut it any more.

So sorry to have to do this. I am hoping that, given enough time, I might be able to get rid of word verification.

But for now it is back in operation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.