Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 67–The Things I Do For a Photo

Day 67 - The Things I Do For A Photo

Canon 450D; Tamron 18-270 @ 18mm; F11; ISO 200; 1/80 sec

My family have finally gotten used to seeing me stretched out on the ground or squatted down with my head and camera cocked at a strange angle taking a picture of something or other.

Today, because it is pretty nice outside, I was in the back garden laying on a towel and taking photos. And all of a sudden I thought that maybe I would turn the camera on myself so you can see what I go through. Thank goodness I have a wireless remote control. There is no way I could make it back and get myself down on the ground if I just used the timer, even with a 10 second count.

Anything for the picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.