Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Semi-Wordless Wednesday–The SQUIRREL Edition.

Today is my “home” day. That means that I am home all day.

Amazing how that works!

I have on my flannel pants, my SVA sweater shirt, a pair of toasty hand knit socks and my pseudo-Crocs. I am a fashion EXPLOSION! Aren’t you glad I am not showing you a picture of that. You can thank me later.

On to the squirrel. The thing I love about having bird feeders in front of my office windows is that…the birds come to them all the time. And the occasional squirrel. I don’t obsesses about the squirrels all that much because they aren’t on these feeders all that often and they cannot really get many seeds out so they just leave them alone most of the time. But every once in a while the squirrel hoard sends out someone to see if the seeds have somehow become miraculously available.

IMG_2472_edited-1

How do I get to those seeds! I can see them darn it but my arms are too short!

IMG_2473_edited-1

Maybe I can justht chew the barths.

IMG_2474_edited-1Oh wait! There are some seeds here at the bottom. Sweet mother I have found sustenance!

IMG_2475_edited-1 Oh yum. Crunchcrunchcrunch.

IMG_2476_edited-1

Whose that! What is she doing? Why is she pointing that thing at me?

IMG_2477_edited-1

AHHHHHHYEEEEEEEEE!

IMG_7259b

DID YOU SAY SQUIRREL!!! I MUST SEE THE SQUIRREL!!! LET ME OUT TO SEE THE SQUIRREL!!!

IMG_2464_edited-1

Squirrel Butt!

Sorry, that last one was just a gratuitous objectification of squirrel anatomy.

I couldn’t help myself.

2 comments:

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.