Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 50–Yogurt, Or I Am SO Boring. You Pick.

Day 50 - Yogurt, Or I am So Boring. You Pick.sm

Canon 450D; Tamron 18-270 @ 50mm; ISO 400; f5.0; 1/40 sec

It has come to this.

Today I am reduced to showing you a picture of my large cooler which at the moment is actually filled with jars of homemade yogurt all gently “cooking” in a bath of very warm tap water.

I stood in my house, scratching my head and thinking that I had to take a picture of…

Of……

Of…….SOMETHING!

Obviously the cranium isn’t working all that well because this was all that I came up with. Well that isn’t strictly true. I did try some other “arty” pictures and I hated every one of them and I immediately deleted them from the memory card. They weren’t even worthy of playing around with.

I am sorry, Neil Gaiman, I didn’t make good art.

I will try to do better tomorrow.

I was also going to tell you about how the Lion King beach towel came into our possession many years ago. But, I will skip it for the moment other than to say that it blew into our lives as we were running in terror from bad weather.

Did that wet your interest? It is the best I can do at the moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.