Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 56–Leading Lines

Day 56 - Leading Lines_sm

Canon 450D; Tamron 18-270 @18mm; f7.1; ISO 1600; 1/40 sec

Have you guessed that HHBL and I took a short trip last weekend? Someplace nice and warm and sunny.

FLORIDA!!!

We flew standby. I survived. HHBL didn’t murder me although I think he might have thought about it.

On the way down our flight stopped in Nashville but we didn’t have to deplane. And for a time we were the only ones on the plane!! I was standing there, basking the the weirdness of this when I saw…..

LEADING LINES!!! And I just had to whip out Old Faithful and take a picture or two.

Of course then the First Officer emerged from the cock pit and stood there looking at me quizzically. But I am used to that.

2 comments:

  1. You should have gone and sit in first class for a while. I'm sure the first officer would have loved that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.