Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Saturday Evening Blog Post (Vol: who the heck remembers)

Sat Eve
Yes, I know that I don’t usually post on Saturdays. I love you all, you know that, but I have really important things to do on Saturdays like drink some elixir of life and maybe beat the back garden into submission….

Or maybe just read a book

But this being the first Saturday of the month Elizabeth Esther is hosting her monthly “The Saturday Evening Blog Post” where we can pick our favorite blog post of the month past to repost without fear and trepidation.

This is mine

The Brides Just Keep On Coming

Click on the picture above to be whisked over to ElizabethEsther to see what others have written. And if you aren’t reading Elizabeth’s blog on a regular basis you should be.

Now back to the garden

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed that post too. Our eldest daughter will be in four weddings this year (including her sister's last month). Bless her heart, she and her hubby would like to start trying to have a baby but she has to get these weddings done first so the bridesmaid dresses will still fit! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just dropping in to wish you and yours the happiest Independence Day. May your day be full! May you enjoy laughter shared with family, great food shared with friends, fireworks to make you gasp, a lump in your throat at the anthem, and a full and grateful heart at all we have been given. Happy Fourth of July, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.