Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just Because

Because it is hot and sticky today and I don’t have the air conditioning on.

IMG_7388A Because Max the dog who will eat anything but grapes ate a plastic bag that may or may not have contained crackers.

IMG_7390A Because my kitchen sink looks like this at the moment and I still haven’t figured out what to cook for dinner.

IMG_7394ABecause I am doing laundry today and yes those are my “laying around the house pants” thankyouverymuch.

What is wrong with them I might ask.

And no, I don’t have a clothes lines mores the pity.

IMG_7393AAnd because as I was hanging the laundry out on the deck railing clothes line I stepped on one of these….and it REALLY hurt….

I have nothing else to talk about today.

I apologize if you have come here to read my pithy words of wisdom.

Wisdom has taken a vacation somewhere and hasn’t told me where. Most likely sitting on the beach with Raoul the Cabana boy and laughing at me while having a wonderful glass of wine or maybe a frosty glass of Great Lakes Brewing Co. Octoberfest (which goes on sale next month not that I am anticipating it or anything)

Maybe tomorrow will be better.

One can only hope.

6 comments:

  1. No words needed with the picture of that acorn. That's amazing. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't encourage Max the dog to eat grapes. They are poisonous to dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owwwwwch (acorn)! Precious puppy :-) Cheri has dachshunds, too (bet you knew that). And Cheri's current female is Maxi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fear not Chelsea we don't let him eat grapes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My oh my, things are looking gorgeous around here today. The blog looks fantastic and I love the picture of your laying around pants. Totally me.

    PS. the word verification is lovpj
    which is appropriate because I do so love my pjs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.