Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This Woman Should Not Be Allowed To Be Bored

What a surprise…it is snowing. How often does THAT happen here in frigid Northeast Ohio. I really should be working on other things, like blog posts that are intelligent and erudite. I am home all day with hours of time ahead of me that could be filled with productive work.

You actually believed me when I was talking all that drivel in the above paragraph? You really thought I was going to, like, DO some work?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Cough, cough, cough. Sorry I got carried away there for a second.

No, cranking out work wasn’t what I was doing this afternoon.

I was doing thisIMG_5046

And thisIMG_5045

  And possibly thisIMG_5053

Please ignore the ever increasing wrinkles on my forehead. They are a part of me, like the gray hair. No one is coming at me with a syringe full of botox. We learned about that stuff in nursing school! No way, no how.

For some reason Max the Wonderdog ran out of the room when I started to do this. He stood in the doorway and looked at me like I had lost what few brain cells I had left. Perhaps he was worrying that I might not remember to feed him and he would have to resort to eating more Cinnamon Raisin Bread. Life is hard for him.

Aren’t tripods the most amazing thing. I have two of them and I love them. They can enable you to dance around in your office, while Single Ladies by Beyonce plays on your ipod, and record for all time what an absolutely terrible dancer that you are.

Sometimes you just have to dance around in your office, or kitchen, or living room just because you can. Just because the music absolutely demands that you do. It will not be denied and neither will your internal Soul Train dancer.

Thank goodness no will ever see these pictures and know that I dance around in my office sometimes just because I can. You won’t tell will you?

4 comments:

  1. "Hips Don't Lie" is another good song to dance to...when no one is looking or taking pictures, of course! We'll keep this between us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH I was home dancing. I was on the road all. day. long braving the snowy roads. (Well, except when I was over my wonderful dad's.) B'ville. W'by, then finally back home. I think my knuckles are permanently white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I leave for just a few days and look what happens.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.