Saturday, February 20, 2010

Drum Roll Please………

Oh my goodness this was just so much fun I can tell you. I really think I like giving things away and I think I might have to do it more often.

So without further ado, and having used the very scientific method of writing down everyone’s names on multiple pieces of paper and then folding said pieces of paper up into little tiny squares. And then making HHBL pick one…..

The winner of 6 delicious packages of Wolferman’s English Muffins is….

IMG_5121 Chelsea!!! from Roots and Rings

Actually that is entirely appropriate because she has a little “muffin in the oven” if you get the drift and she needs extra nourishment.

So my friend, you know my email and I know your address! Just shoot me an email to confirm which flavors that you would like and I will send them on your way.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Chelsea... enjoy those muffins :) -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, congratulations to Chelsea... gotta feed that muffin and muffins seem like a reasonable food for a muffin.

    I suppose I'll eat dry toast tomorrow morning. Toast and water. And dream of muffins. Sigh!

    JK LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOOO HOOO! This makes me and the little Hurstling very happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.