Friday, February 5, 2010

This Isn't Quick Takes!

No, this isn't Quick Takes. Man you people are picky.

There is a 7 Quick Takes that has been prepared for this week. I slaved on it as I was sitting in the sun on the balcony of the in-laws condo, overlooking the Pacific. No I am not kidding, that is really where I wrote it. I will put pictures up next week.

But......

I had to take an overnight flight from Lima to Newark. A flight that left at 12:20a this morning. We know that I am not a late night person and sleeping on airplanes, though possible, is never very good. And then another flight from Newark to Cleveland....

and I am tired and really in need of a shower. Enough said on that score.

So Quick Takes will be up tomorrow. Better late than never I always say.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got back safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We, too, just returned from afar. Very much enjoyed the afar. Happy to be home...no place like home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.